Sunday, April 8, 2018

Temple and Family History Consultant Instructions...

How and why to use the Consultant Planner

We were hearing things like:
I haven't been trained.
I don't know what to do?
What am I supposed to be doing with my time in this calling?

Ahh...the answers are below
click on the updated PDF in our Onedrive

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AjS2RGb0p-4PgkCeH17Kl9VuFCHo

Print out these flip cards, 
connect them with a ring, (I laminate mine)
Follow the steps until they are firmly in your mind, but always make a copy for the person you are training.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind message or inquiry.

Featured Post

Ghost hunting or looking for Ancestors? Is there a difference?

 What is the difference?  Both hobbies are trying to accomplish the same thing.  They are trying to build a bond between the living and the ...