Thursday, June 29, 2017

Last Week I experienced an amazing Miracle!

See you can find good clean interesting reading online! Thanks for reading Under Cover!




I was trying to figure out which of my 6 businesses I wanted to focus on.  I finally decided to pray about that.  I don't know why I didn't do that earlier except that the way I was raised, you weren't supposed to pray for yourself, as it was considered selfish in that religion.  You were really really not supposed to pray for a horse, or for money, or for new roller skates for yourself - that was the bottom line.  When  you are raised like that, it's SO easy to pray for everyone else except yourself.

Suffice it to say, I tried it.  I had written 6 novels in 1988-1992 and did not do anything with them.  My self esteem was pretty fragile and I didn't want to be rejected so they sat in a closet.  When I moved there, I put them in a box and brought them but the box got lost.  After I prayed about them, I actually was inspired to walk to the certain closet that we had searched several times over the years, opened one box and there they were.  To me that said, you need to focus on this.

Of course since was my original goal was to have something to show my grand kids when I was gone, it could also mean that maybe my time is coming sooner than I thought and I should get off the stick and start typing them into the computer, because they are all in manuscript format!  Even on the old computer paper that is in one long roll and you have to rip the little dotted sides off to separate all the pages!

We are having some fun - my daughters are doing some of the illustrations and working on Video Trailers up in Utah.  Valerie has been interviewing people for the Book Trailer video.

So I've listed them on my https://www.meyerandmeyerconsulting.com site

Keep watching - as soon as it gets processed you will see good clean literature on Amazon!


Just wanted to do a shout out to all my friends and say thank you for helping to make this book a hit.  It's being published in 9 countries!  When I was writing this it was because my kids wanted to read Sweet Valley Twins and I wanted them to read more uplifting and clean reading.  So if you can't find it, you create it.

So good news today.....

This is pretty exciting. The book trailer for my book on @Amazon and @Goodreads is out!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yg3tNO17II#

Just search Amazon "Karen Meyer Under Cover" it comes right.  It's only 1.99 for Kindle and 5.90 for a paperback.  Thank you all for helping to remind people that there is lots of great reading out there. Please show a reaction to the trailer on Youtube.com So the PR person in Italy will be thrilled. She did a great job!



Stay tuned - I'm going to let you know later about my Family History Project to help people find their families.

Karen Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind message or inquiry.

Featured Post

Ghost hunting or looking for Ancestors? Is there a difference?

 What is the difference?  Both hobbies are trying to accomplish the same thing.  They are trying to build a bond between the living and the ...