NEW IMPROVED WARD FAMILY HISTORY TEMPLATE
Let me paint the picture. You are at a Ward Council meeting and the Bishop looks to you for support - for a report on how the Ward is doing with Family History. What is your progress? What are the Consultants working on? Wouldn't you like to have the answers?
Wouldn't you like to say, "We have 35% increased activity this month with 7 Consultants actively calling and scheduling appointments to go over the Consultant Planner with the members. Last Month we taught 6 people this month we taught 11".
This template will allow you to get the numbers and every month, when the Consultants share the template on a Onedrive.com - they can make calls, find out information and log it here. At the Bottom, it tallies all the logistical information and when you click on report, it shows a printable report that is already formatted.
This template allows for the Lead TFHC to print a report at the end of the month just by clicking on the tab at the bottom
IMPROVED WARD FAMILY HISTORY TEMPLATE
Here is the link to download: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AjS2RGb0p-4PgRxC2gDcL3Lh5ALh
HERE IS THE FORMATTED REPORT
You add your Ward name at the bottom of the 1st page, add the date
2. When you add your consultant's names, they become a drop down list
in the top of the template so that they can document with their own name as they work with people
3. You can choose what skills you want your Ward to learn, these at the bottom of this report form a drop down list of skills that the Consultant worked with which he or she can click on to update the file.
4. It will also keep track of:
1. how many fan charts we have placed in homes,
2. how many people need someone to help them do ordinances,
3. How many people learned how to upload a Memory (picture, story, audio file of relative interview)
4. How many people learned to properly source their documentation.
5. And for leadership, who has expressed an interest in wanting to help others learn how to do family history.
Now you have numbers to talk about in Ward Council. You just became a Hero for your Ward. Don't you feel great?
This has been a great help to other Stakes - I hope you will let me know how it is improving yours!
HOW TO TAILOR THE WARD TEMPLATE TO YOUR WARD.
COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR WARD LIST WITH YOUR WARD CLERK AND CONVERT THE FILE TO COPY AND PASTE INTO THIS TEMPLATE
Here are the instructions in a Powerpoint Format
Here are the instructions in a PDF format
Email us at email@example.com - let us know how you are doing!