Sunday, February 28, 2016

In Ancestry, don't forget to try this...



Sometimes, people will say, "Oh I am not going to look at the Photo section of Ancestry, because who would have any pictures of my relatives? I'm sure I am the only one doing this research in my family".

Here are valuable pictures that I found for people.

1) A yearbook picture of a friend's Grandfather

2) A picture of a letter showing permission given by a young woman's father to get married even though she was under age.

3)  A picture of a woman's headstone showing the actual birth and death date that someone never had before.

4)  A picture of an adopted girl's real mother.


Just to name a few, don't be disillusioned in  your research.  Make sure you set aside a Document or Location page to watch the migration of your family.
Good Luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind message or inquiry.

Featured Post

Ghost hunting or looking for Ancestors? Is there a difference?

 What is the difference?  Both hobbies are trying to accomplish the same thing.  They are trying to build a bond between the living and the ...